After 20 years of clinical experience, Iris Pitaluga, the founder of Alternatives Counseling Center has developed a unique program called Resistance Breaker that combines tools to help reduce stress and reprogram your destructive thinking patterns.
Previous participants have successfully made significant life changes in only a few weeks, from finally overcoming long term weight gain, to breaking negative patterns in relationships, dealing with self-destructive coping behaviors and gaining the confidence to pursue their life dreams and advance their careers.
Benefits of the Resistance Breaker Protocol
- Faster results in less time. Less expensive than traditional psychotherapy, by saving approximately 30 – 40% as compared to customary traditional psychotherapy fees.
- It enhances the likability of permanent changes in your thinking and behavioral patterns.
- It is comprehensive – It relies on a combination of innovative holistic tools.
- It enhances personal responsibility, commitment, and independence.
- It is fully engaging, therefore, enhancing high level of physical and mental activity which automatically reduces anxiety and depressive symptoms.
- It replaces helplessness with empowerment as it pushes you to independently take charge of your life.
What Our Clients Have to Say
“I enjoyed being able to connect with the other participants. As always, it is so shocking and beneficial to see I am not the only person struggling to overcome personal toxic behavior! It’s refreshing. I found that in this course, possibly because it was online vs. in person (the last RB I attended was the in person session), more people participated in giving one another feedback! There was a secrecy to doing it online. It is one of my favorite aspects because it allows one to see an alternative perspective to a situation someone else in the group is also dealing with.”
Try Resistance Breaker Online!
The Online Webinar Course includes educational material and guidance for participants to complete the supplemental therapies (biofeedback and brainwave entrainment) independently, while still obtaining all the psychoeducational information through a seminar format from the comfort of your own home.
The program will consists of 6 sessions of 1.5 hour duration, scheduled on a weekday from 7:00 to 8:30pm. All course material will be provided electronically at the time of registration. The online program is available in both English and Spanish.
Personality test must be completed and returned no later than 7 days before first session. See below for upcoming schedule dates:
English Version – Sessions are held Tuesdays from 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- March 20
- March 27
- April 3
- April 10
- April 17
- April 24
Spanish Version – Sessions are held Saturdays from 9:00am – 10:30am
- March 31
- April 7
- April 14
- April 21
- April 28
- May 5